Monday, August 30, 2021

The Historic Persecution of the Jewish People

 There are many theories trying to answer this question:

Q: Why was the persecution of the Jews common, especially in Europe, during the 19 centuries preceding the terrible Dreyfus affair in 1894?


There are those who attribute this to the fact that the Jews, from the Christian perspective, were the killers of Jesus Christ...

There are those who linked that persecution to the dominance of the Jews in the field of lending...

Others linked that persecution to the role of some Jews in areas such as nightclubs and related activities...

I have read most of what has been written on this subject and the theories that have attempted to explain this phenomenon.

My thorough study of history, and especially that of Europe, as well as my good knowledge of hundreds and perhaps thousands of Jews, makes me satisfied with my own interpretation of this persecution:

My interpretation is based on the fact that the persecution of the Jews has no reason other than jealousy because of their superiority in most of the fields they have entered.  And since this jealousy needed a reason that seemed acceptable, the theory that they deserved to be persecuted for being the descendants of the killers of Jesus Christ seemed to be an acceptable justification!!

In addition to what I mentioned above, I was and still am an expert regarding the feelings of many people towards those who are clearly superior to them. This is a sin that many of the undistinguished do not forgive!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment