Friday, June 3, 2022

My watershed moment: 5th June, 1967




A few minutes ago I recorded an interview that shall be broadcast by an Egyptian radio station on 5th June, 2022 about 5th June 1967.

This is what I said in this interview :

The year 1967 was a watershed year in my life. It was there that I began my law studies at the university. And it was the shock that separated me from the thinking/mindset of the herd. 

On a day like this, June 5th, 55 years, ago my search for facts began via scientific thinking tools.

On a day like this 55 years ago my mind started its salvation from many ideas and started getting faraway from dogma, ideologies, and more importantly: from hate !

* this interview was conducted in Arabic, and subsequently translated into English by myself.



This photo is of the section of “Judaism & Israel” in my private library.

700 volumes about :

The Bible.

The Torah.

The Meshnah.

The Gemara.

The Midrash.

The History of the Jewish People.

The History of the Modern Israel Project from 1897 till 29th November, 1947.

The establishment of The State of Israel (14th May, 1948).

The 1948, 1956, 1967 & 1973 Wars.

The Political Life in Israel throughout the past 74 years.

Israeli Literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment